A full featured, modern Jabber client
Plugin Documentation |
Translating LinQ |
Since compilation under UNIX/Linux is straight forward, only the procedures under Win32 is explained here.
- Install MinGW, which is required by Qt.
- Install MSYS.
- Install Qt 4.2.0 or higher.
- Install Win32 OpenSSL. Note that you have to install it into D:\OpenSSL, and rename ssleay32.a to libssleay32.a if necessary.
- Check out the latest LinQ source code:
cvs -d :pserver:email@example.com:/home/cvs co linq
- Open an MSYS window, and type:
- Open a command window, and type:
Copyright Zhang Yong, 2005 - 2006|
Jabber™ is a Trademark of Jabber, Inc.
Comments, bad links, etc can be directed here